Wednesday 8 October 2014

new Claes Sundin Luftwaffe fighter profiles book soon!



exciting news from Claes Sundin



" ...I just wish to let you know that my new profile book will be published later this month, on the 24th of October.

As an old customer of mine you have the possibility to pre-order the book now, to ensure you will be one of the first to receive it...

- This book follows the same layout of my previous profile books 
- I have increased the number of additional artwork to around 100
- I have written som short text to all the 124 profiles included
- Included in the book you will also find a chapter about Luftwaffe day fighter markings
- Non of the profiles included have been published before in my previous two self published Luftwaffe Fighter books.

This is my best work to date.

If you are interested in pre-ordering my new book No 3,
-  Just drop me a line (with your shipping address) and I will file you as a customer for this book and also send you all the information you will need for the payment.

Please spread the word, a new Luftwaffe Profile book is out...."






PS. Read more about the book: http://luftwaffeinprofile.se


This will undoubtedly be another work of the highest class - artwork is often a matter of personal preference but Claes has to be the best in his field. I'm just sorry I missed his "RLM 04" limited edition book.